As forensic accountants, valuation analysts, and economic experts, we can provide you with an accurate business valuation.
Whether you’re negotiating a merger, considering new shareholders, attempting to resolve disputes associated with liability, shareholder equity, estate planning or marital dissolution, objective valuation can make the difference between loss or gain, success or failure.
Business valuation is not an exact science. It’s based on judgment, experience and relevant information. So, you need professionals who are well qualified, with significant experience in evaluating all types of organizations.
Our approach is to intimately know your business in order to understand what constitutes its value. We work closely with you to analyze your operations and historical financial data. Our in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion.
We provide a full range of business valuation services for the following needs:
- Purchase or sale of closely held business or business interests
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyout transactions
- Bank financing
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
- Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions and joint ventures for spin-off to shareholders and/or sale
- Physician buy-in to medical practices
- Court appointed valuations in disputes
- Minority shareholder disputes and litigation
- Divorce (equitable distribution)
- Business damage assessment and determination
- Solvency analysis and fraudulent conveyance
- Reasonable officer compensation determination in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service
- Binding arbitration
- Litigation consulting services provided to trial counsel in preparing to depose and cross-examine valuation experts
As a California CPA firm, we can perform a business valuation anywhere in the State of California.