Onisko & Scholz, LLP specializes in Charter School accounting, financial consulting and compliance services.
We audit and consult with Charter Schools and other local education agencies. We are familiar with the State Controller and Department of Education requirements.
Working with nonprofits for over 20 years, you can be assured that we will have a solid grasp of the business, operational and compliance issues that affect your organization’s immediate and long-term financial health.
We can help you on an interim or permanent, part-time basis to help your organization keep up with its accounting and compliance needs. We can assist with the following:
- Attendance certification
- Accounting policy and procedure manuals
- Preparing you for your program and financial audits
- Federal and State compliance audits
- Training of in-house staff
- Preparation of books and records for audit by another CPA firm
- Internal control programs
- Cash flow analysis
- Fraud prevention and detection
We would welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss how we might assist. We offer very competitive pricing and would be happy to provide you with a quote.