What will you gain by a career at Onisko & Scholz ?
- Growth & opportunity
- Training & support
- CPA certification, memberships, continuing education
- Educational assistance
- Team approach
- Specialized practice areas
- Professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Direct access to partners and clients
- Work/life balance
- Participation in community service
- Forensic Accounting; litigation support, expert testimony, fraud investigations
- Nonprofit; audits, accounting, tax
- Estate Planning
- Governmental; Single audits, yellow book, agreed upon procedures, forensic investigations, accounting
- Personal and corporate tax specialties
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) plan, Firm sponsored contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our firm is rapidly growing and we currently are seeking to add two new tax professionals to our team.
The ideal candidate will be a CPA with 6+ years’ experience, with a graduate degree in taxation a definite plus. National public accounting or large local firm experience preferred. You will be involved in overseeing a book of business that includes tax planning and compliance for a wide range of closely held businesses and individual HNW owners. Foreign and Estate & Trust experience another plus. This is definitely a partner track position and will be an opportunity to quickly cement your career in a family friendly, growth oriented firm that regularly wins awards for “Best Places to Work”.
The Ideal candidate will be a CPA with 4+ years’ experience. You must show a progression of responsibilities and experience and have the ability to communicate well with clients. Familiarity with corporations, partnerships, trusts, and HNW individuals will be necessary. The right person for this position will be someone who wants to be a Tax Manager and ultimately Partner, and is willing to improve their knowledge and willing to take on responsibility.
To Submit a resume please email Lauren Osborne at: email@example.com