What will you gain by a career at Onisko & Scholz ?
- Growth & opportunity
- Training & support
- CPA certification, memberships, continuing education
- Educational assistance
- Team approach
- Specialized practice areas
- Professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Direct access to partners and clients
- Work/life balance
- Participation in community service
- Forensic Accounting; litigation support, expert testimony, fraud investigations
- Nonprofit; audits, accounting, tax
- Estate Planning
- Governmental; Single audits, yellow book, agreed upon procedures, forensic investigations, accounting
- Personal and corporate tax specialties
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) plan, Firm sponsored contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our firm is growing and we are seeking to add new tax/accounting professionals to our team.
The Ideal candidate will be a CPA with 5-8+ years’ experience. Strong project management and leadership skills, including the desire to mentor talented people. Previous experience supervising and training staff is critical. Familiarity with corporations, partnerships, trusts, and HNW individuals will be necessary. This position will work with management to develop and maintain solid client relationships and have the ability to communicate progress and solutions to team members.
The Ideal candidate will be a CPA with 4+ years’ experience. You must show a progression of responsibilities and experience and have the ability to communicate well with clients. Familiarity with corporations, partnerships, trusts, and HNW individuals will be necessary. The right person for this position will be someone who wants to be a Tax Manager and ultimately Partner, and is willing to improve their knowledge and willing to take on responsibility.
We are looking for an accountant with at least 2 year’s public accounting experience, who is a CPA candidate or CPA certified. Primary responsibilities will be to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules, assist with financial and tax audits, assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements, and other projects as assigned.
To Submit a resume please email Tamara Coil at: firstname.lastname@example.org