Business Valuation CPA Services Orange County
- Business Valuation for Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- We have significant experience in matters requiring legal testimony regarding business valuation. We are familiar with each of the business valuation certification groups and understand the differences. We have been appointed by the court as the agreed upon valuation analyst and have served as the court’s own expert.
- Analysis of Business Purchase
- Members of our time have working in merger and acquisitions since the 1980’s. We regularly do customized analysis to determine if this is the right business for your needs. Whether you are purchasing a restaurant, a manufacturing facility or a professional practice, we have services to fulfill your needs. We can assist you in identifying an appropriate purchase price and can give you tax and negotiating tips to make the deal happen!
- Analysis of Business Sale
- You probably sell one business in your lifetime. This business probably represents years of work and perhaps is the majority of your net worth. We are skilled in developing ranges of business valuation and assisting with terms and conditions of a sale to make a deal stick and for you to get paid.
- Court Ordered Business Valuations
- The court may require appraisals under the contracts you have with shareholders or under the corporations’ code to affect a buyout of a party. We have completed numbers of these business appraisals for each side. The court may order a liquidation order under Corporation Code 2000. We understand the intricacies of these business valuations and can assist your legal team if you are the ultimate buyer or seller.
- Estate Tax Business Valuations
- Almost all taxable estates are audited. We know the rules that need to be applied to have your business valuation accepted by the Estate Tax Auditors of the IRS. You don’t want to have distributed an estate, and then have a finding that increases the value of the family business that requires all the heirs to chip in. We have found that these instances can create tremendous financial and relationship issues for the recipients of an estate. We can guide your legal counsel with the most recent pronouncements that will lead to an effective, defensible business valuation.
- Corporation Code 2000 Business Valuations
- The court may order a liquidation order under Corporation Code 2000. We understand the intricacies of these business valuations and can assist your legal team if you are the ultimate buyer or seller.
For more information or to speak with Brett or Kim directly, call 562-420-3100 or use our live chat to schedule an appointment.