Partnership & LLC/LLP Tax
Things change quickly in the tax world. Is your partnership or Limited Liability (LLC) tax planning keeping up in today’s tax environment? Are your partners receiving the most tax benefit from your tax structure? Is a partnership the right form of organization for your business?
Our partnership tax specialists coordinate federal, state, local and international concerns to create effective tax strategies to minimize taxes and enhance partner wealth.
We identify risks and offer solutions that minimize your exposure to costs that can reduce your ability to grow your business. Our comprehensive partnership tax services offer you the ability to focus on your business strategy and growth opportunities.
We can supplement existing tax departments or handle your requirements from beginning to end.
What We Can Do
- Complete required Partnership Income and Franchise tax filings across multiple jurisdictions including partner k-1 forms
- Provide a plan to reduce, mitigate, and defer partner income taxes
- Calculate and apply for Federal and state tax credits and incentives
- Identify Federal and Multi-State tax planning opportunities
- Tax Planning for business mergers, acquisitions, and buy/sell agreements
- Assist in Partnership formation, Operating Agreement tax provisions and Partner Allocations
Please give us a call to see how we can assist.
Please sign up for “Paul’s Tax Blog” here for some great tips.