We prepare business tax returns for Corporations (Form 1120), S-Corporations (Form 1120-S, and Partnerships (Form 1065). We go beyond tax compliance and preparation by providing tax strategies to reduce your overall tax burden.

There are many tax incentives and credits available at the federal tax level. We can help you determine what credits and incentives might be available to you. We suggest performing your tax planning towards the end of the for the following tax year.

If you require a CPA that goes above and beyond in the areas of tax and accounting, contact Onisko & Scholz today!