Jeannie is a Partner with the firm. Her experience includes tax planning, preparation and compliance and review engagements. Her industry experience includes: services companies, real estate development, construction, nonprofit, and manufacturing among others.
She has prepared tax returns for various entities and has compiled and reviewed financial statements. Jeannie has represented clients with the Internal Revenue Service and has acted as an “off-site controller” for various clients including interviewing and training candidates. She has also written policies and procedures for accounting departments.
Jeannie is the mother of one and lives with her husband in Lakewood. She is an animal lover and has two dogs. She is involved with the Seal Beach Animal Care Center where she enjoys walking and caring for the dogs in the shelter. She is also a board member of the Lakewood Rotary. Jeannie is an avid reader and some of her other pastimes include riding ATVs in the desert, going to the gym, yoga, and occasionally golfing with her family.
- California State University, Long Beach: Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant, State of California License: 65819
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Member California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member Rotary Club of Lakewood 2018-2019
- Treasurer for Rotary Club of Lakewood 2019-2020